Annes_Inspiradors Alumni Association (AIAA) of St.Anne’s First Grade College for Women, Millers Road, fosters the spirit of loyalty and promotes the general welfare of our organization. Annes_Inspiradors strive to strengthen the ties between alumni and the community through the Parent Organization’s goals. The AIAA activities are pivotal in the development of both the global alumni community and the experience of the present St.Anne’s student community.
AIAA Roles and Responsibilities
- To promote women empowerment programmes
- Participate actively in strategic and long range program planning to promote alumni awareness, engagement and commitment to the college.
- To establish and maintain strong relationship between the AIAA and the current students.
- Assist current students and alumni in career planning, placement and transitions.
- Remain constantly informed about the College and the AIAA mission, services, priorities and programs.
- The Annual Meet of AIAA is organized in the September 1st Saturday of every year. The meeting focuses on a theme where the chief guest is a specialists/experts member or non-member of the Association.