Research Cell & Team
The Research Cell – SHODH of St. Anne’s First Grade College for Women has been instrumental in the identification process of the crucially important academic success and quality based research. The research scholars delineate a profound interest in maintaining the integrity and adhering to an incorruptible ethical standard in the pursuit of truth and verity. The research team has invariably upheld the vision and mission of the college by fulfilling the specified tasks and engaging in responsible mentoring to ensure the institution is appreciated by the manner in which research is supervised.
To propagate innovative minds and to imbibe moral principles to have the quest for knowledge.
To strive and achieve professional standards in research work by prioritizing the code of ethics.
- Follow professional standards in research to avoid misconduct and violation of the IPR law.
- Students are given an impetus to translate their creative potential into workable models.
- Encourage the faculty and students to present research papers in conferences and publish their research work in recognized journals.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and the research reports will be scrutinized and authenticated.
- Maintain high degree of integrity our researchers avoid misleading or controversial statements in their work.
- RESEARCH TALK provokes and motivates the listeners into the innovation ideas of researchers in various disciplines. The presentations helps in representing ones field of interest into other researchers in other disciplines, policy-makers and the general audience to become aware of the innovative research generated in that field. Thus sharing of research findings with the people from other disciplines increase the visibility of our research and provide interested individuals with more data.
- KNOWLEDGE FORUM is one among the activities that supports the sharing of knowledge and experience gained through attending various faculty development programmes and workshops. The presenter will be always available as a knowledge provider for further guidance to the knowledge recipient.
- Research Conferences/ Seminars/ Workshops are regularly organized on research enrichment topics for the faculty members and the post graduate students. The objective of organizing various seminars is to develop the competencies to design and conduct research with the understanding of what is research and critical issues related to research.
Research Cell Members
- Dr. Sr. Aneecia, Principal, St.Anne’s F.G.C, Miller Road Nodal Officer
- Dr. Bharath, Professor, Dept of Kannada
- Dr. Munikrishnappa, Professor, Dept of Kannada
- Mrs. Priya M.S, Associate Professor, Dept of Computer Science
- Mrs. Parvathi, Associate Professor, Dept of Commerce & Management
- Mrs. Saverina, Associate Professor, Dept of Commerce